Ploterra landscapes is a professional Landscape Design and Construction business. We work on a wide range of residential projects within Melbourne Metropolitan.We are a small team of motivated individuals looking to welcome a graduate Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer to join our studio in Cheltenham.
We are seeking a new team member to start on a casual basis with the opportunity to move to a part-time or full-time role for the right candidate. This is a role also suitable for students in Landscape Architecture & Landscape Design who have accumulated some design and drafting experiences.
Skills and requirements:
• Relevant qualifications in landscape design or landscape architecture
• Demonstrate experience and ability creating drawings using drafting software, including plans, elevation, and 3D views. Experience with Vectorworks and Photoshops are highly desirable
• Verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Plant knowledge or willing to work with planting design
• Experience in residential garden design is desirable
• Understanding basic construction details will be a plus
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Day-to-day drafting of projects of a range of scales from concept design, including hardscape and planting
• Construction documentation
• Liaising with other industry professionals and statutory authorities
• The ability to manage project involvement within time frames.
As this is a junior role, you will be fully supported by the team and you will have opportunities to further develop your career.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com