Lisa Ellis Gardens is an award winning, expanding landscape design company located in Malvern East, specialising in design, installation & maintenance.
We are looking for a Landscape Architect/Designer with a minimum of three years' experience in Melbourne to join our vibrant team.
This is a great opportunity to show your design flair, have room for experimentation whilst working as part of a great studio, reporting directly to the Design Manager.
To be considered for this role you will must demonstrate at least 3 years previous experience working as a Landscape Architect/Designer in Melbourne.
Essential Skills And Experience
· Qualification in landscape design or landscape architecture
· Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer
· High level of Vectorworks skills- or great proficiency in use of another CAD software with a willingness to re-train on our software (Vectorworks 2020 including both 2D and 3D. Most designers who have joined us have not been familiar with this software but have picked it up quickly);
· Proficiency in preparing landscape concept plans, design and working drawing documentation
· Experience in understanding, integrating and providing advice on planning issues
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· High level of attention to detail
What We Offer
· This full-time role is available for immediate commencement
· Opportunity to gain experience in virtual reality technology
· Career progression and ongoing development. We are looking for an applicant with a desire to progress and expand in the role over the longer period.
We are seeking applications from designers with no less than 3 years' experience working in Melbourne. Designers with experience outside Melbourne or those currently residing overseas and looking to move to Australia need not apply.
Please send Cover Letter, CV and Relevant Portfolio under 10mb