• Take your design career to the next level
• Working on high end residential projects with an award winning company
• Brisbane based position
Fluid Design is a boutique residential landscape design firm originally from Sydney, now based in Ashgrove, Brisbane. We have been in operation for 15 years and specialise in designing unique and creative swimming pools and gardens for residential properties and acreage estates. We design high end projects in locations all along the east coast of Australia, including Sydney, Northern NSW and Brisbane and South East QLD.
An exciting opportunity exists for a landscape architect/designer to join our design team on a full time basis. Ideally, you will be a University or TAFE graduate with 5+ years of residential landscape design experience. You will need to be self-motivated, focused and creative with great attention to detail and take absolute pride in your work. You will also have the ability to develop solid relationships with clients, consultants and staff.
Initially the core responsibilities will be preparing detailed CAD drawings for client presentations, building approval and construction. As the business grows the role is intended to expand into managing a small team and all facets of the design process.
• Proficient in CAD using VectorWorks Landmark
• Positive attitude, confident, enthusiastic and highly efficient
• Good communication & organisational skills
• Flexible, adaptable, capable of working on multiple projects and under pressure
• Excellent plant knowledge
The ability to use VectorWorks Landmark software is absolutely essential to this role and experience will be a significant advantage. Experience with 3D rendering will also be an advantage.
Your application is to include
• A brief written response to this position, indicating your suitability to the role
• Some samples of your work
• Your resume
• Your availability