Are you looking for a change from the hustle and bustle of Sydney but still wanting to work on some amazing projects? Are you considering a move to the relaxed sunshine state?
This could be your opportunity to progress your career as a designer with an award-winning company working across NSW and QLD.
Fluid Design is a boutique residential landscape design firm originally from Sydney, now based in Brisbane. They have been in operation for 15 years and specialise in designing unique and creative swimming pools and gardens for residential properties and acreage estates. They design high end projects in locations all along the east coast of Australia, including Sydney, Northern NSW, Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
A rare opportunity exists for a senior landscape architect/designer to join their design team on a full-time basis. Ideally, you will be a University or TAFE graduate with 5+ years of residential landscape design experience. You will need to be self-motivated, focused and creative with great attention to detail and take absolute pride in your work. You will also have the ability to develop solid relationships with clients, consultants and staff.
The core responsibilities will be preparing detailed CAD drawings for client presentations, building approval and construction. You will also be expected to assist the Director in managing a small design team and all facets of the design process.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications with 5+ years of experience in residential design
• Proficient in CAD using VectorWorks Landmark
• Strong design problem solving skills
• Ability to lead and mentor a design team
• Experience in creating new client opportunities
• Excellent client communication and management skills
• Flexible, adaptable, capable of working on multiple projects and under pressure
• Excellent plant knowledge
The ability to use VectorWorks Landmark software is absolutely essential to this role and experience will be a significant advantage. Experience with 3D rendering will also be an advantage. Generous salary based on experience.
Their new design studio is located in Red Hill, which is in the heart of Brisbane and walking distance to great cafes and restaurants in lively Paddington. They have a great culture of working hard but always enjoying what they do and making time to have fun.
Your application is to include
• A brief written response to this position, indicating your suitability to the role
• Some samples of your work
• Your resume
• Your availability