21.02.20 experienced landscape architect - new year, new opportunity!
Do you feel constrained by a large landscape practice or narrow field of work?
Or are you looking to return to the workforce, but seeking flexible working hours? We’d like to meet you!
Who are we?
OUTHOUSE Design is an award-winning landscape design/architecture consultancy based in Stanmore, in Sydney’s inner west. We are not your traditional Landscape practice, nor are the clients and types of projects we create. We have a reputation for the unusual and thinking outside the box. So, to support our continued successful growth, we are seeking a talented and capable experienced Landscape Architect to join our established small team.
The right candidate will be responsible for the continued development of opportunities in a selected field. You will be a
beacon of confidence, an abundance of self-drive and most of all a down to earth creative role model to your dedicated
Are you the person we’re looking for?
As someone with a depth of life experience, and self-motivation that’s a cut above the rest, your ability to take ownership
of your own workload is assured. Creative talent is expected, along with a mature attitude. You’re confident, proactive
and have excellent communication skills, and you’re able to develop opportunities with new and existing clients. You
must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Experience, skills and qualifications
• Degree in Landscape Architecture
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in non-residential and residential design projects
• The ability to motivate, lead by example and mentor
• A solid understanding of the landscape construction and tender process
• Strong AutoCAD skills, or similar design package
What can you expect?
• Salary and employment terms will be negotiable, tailored for the right applicant
• This role could be Part Time (Min 3 Days) or Full Time, subject to the right candidate.
• Our office is in a small character building, full of creative and design firms. There’s a café onsite, as well as
shower facilities if you feel like cycling to work. Parking is plentiful in neighbouring streets, we’re 10 minutes’ walk from
Stanmore station and moments from buses on Parramatta Road.