Secret Gardens is looking for a talented, motivated and invested Project Architect/Designer to their our team of passionate designers in Sydney.
Their ideal candidate will have experience in residential design and be capable leading a small team of Landscape Architects/Designers to deliver high quality, innovative, effective and commercially viable designs.
This role provides the opportunity for you to work across all facets of the landscape architecture/design process – from client brief, concept design, client presentation and documentation through to construction completion.
YOU’LL WORK CLOSELY WITH THEIR SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT AND WILL NEED TO POSSESS:
– Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture
– A minimum 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in residential design
– The ability to interpret and produce cutting edge designs to briefs
– Experience using CAD software systems, preferably Vectorworks
– Sound knowledge of construction documentation and detailing
– The maturity, confidence and flexibility to interact positively and professionally with staff, clients and suppliers at all levels
– Experience in leading and mentoring teams
– Excellent communication, organisational, project management and problem-solving skills
– The ability to work well under pressure, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
– A calm, positive and pro-active attitude
– The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
– The ability to contribute constructively and reflect the pro-active attitude and team spirit of the Secret Gardens culture
Interested? Then get in contact and forward a cover letter with your resume. firstname.lastname@example.org Or give them a call if you want to chat further about the role. 02 9314 5333