Fifth Season Landscapes is a residential Landscaping company based in Sydney. Our focus is on the design, construction and maintenance of residential gardens mainly on Sydney's North Shore & Northern Beaches. We currently employ 20 staff and are looking for an administration specialist who can work directly with our Construction Director to help coordinate and manage our construction department from our head office based in Chatswood.
Fifth Season Landscapes is looking to fill a construction admin position. This is your opportunity to work directly in a design and construction company. You will need to be creative, enthusiastic and focused with attention to detail and great at time management. You will require good communication & organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
The salary for this role will be determined based on the successful applicant's skills and experience.
Reporting directly to our Construction Director, you will be responsible for the following:
• Day to day programming of construction works
• Documenting progress of construction jobs
• Follow up suppliers and sub-contractors confirming deliveries and start dates.
• Ordering lead time materials based on design materials specification sheet
• Construction Certificate and Occupation Certificate documentation
• WHS documentation
• Any other general construction admin duties
• Previous experience 3 to 5 years in an admin management role within a small business (landscaping or construction industry experience would also come highly regarded)
• Advanced computer skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google docs
• Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
• Positive and confident nature
• Ability to interpret procedures, policies and reviews
• Ability to build rapport and relationships with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors and staff
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
In return we can offer a challenging yet diverse role. We are a small friendly team and we recognise the importance of flexibility and autonomy in the work place.
This is a new full-time or part time role, we'll happily shape this role based on the right candidate and are open to discussing flexible options such as a 4 day / week role. The target start date is immediate.
We have a great company culture and regular staff events!
Cultural fit is extremely important to us. So if you can demonstrate your capabilities and attributes in the above areas and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org