28.01.21 LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT/DESIGNER 2-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Exciting opportunity to advance your career with a well-established premium practice in North Sydney (Crows Nest area) that specialises in high-quality residential properties, multihousing and commercial developments. As a result of longstanding and new projects and a desire to expand further, we are seeking a proactive person to join our team.
You will ideally have:
• 2-3 years post graduate experience, preferably some in residential design
• relevant tertiary qualifications
• strong design-led thinking and an ability to problem solve
• ability to multi-task a wide range of small to medium sized projects that vary widely in type, scope and complexity
• attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• demonstrated knowledge/expertise in design and documentation
• ability to liaise with clients, contractors and consultants
• sound knowledge of Vectorworks or similar CAD program
We have a relaxed (yet vibrant) work environment and we welcome flexible hours. Our practice is located in a terrace house in a pleasant suburban street close to a variety of parks and cafes.
Full time position. Generous negotiable salary.